2012年1月31日火曜日

Java Web App How To Set Start Page

java web app how to set start page

java - Tomcat HomePage not displayed and gives 404 error



These are our most popular posts: java web app how to set start page

Intelligent DropDown Choice Implementation in Wicket « Cruising…

This blog entry is going to be about showing how to implement a dropdown choice in Apache Wicket, which is currently my favourite java web framework. Specifically, I would be showing off an example of a web page with two drop down choices , where the selection in the first drop down choice determines the available options in the other drop down choice. ... HomePage.java * * Created on 29 January 2012, 14:00 */ package com.myapp.wicket; import java.util. read more

how to set port to serve web pages in turnkey apache tomcat ...

If I address my domain name I get served whats in the home web directory configured by GoDaddy. That seems to be your top level web page. When I deployed a Java web application to GoDaddy, the next time Apache was ... read more

Provisioning of Java web applications using Chef, VirtualBox and ...

Short description: the following describes how to set up all these components in order to deploy a very simple web application to a Tomcat in a dynamic topology of virtualized servers. All necessary infrastructure components including the JDK, .... You can get the basic cookbooks list from this page: s: github.com/opscode/java-quick-start (though for this example you wont need database and haproxy). Furthermore, you need to get some additional ones. Search for ... read more

java - Tomcat HomePage not displayed and gives 404 error - Stack ...

I dont get the Tomcat Home/Welcome Page when I enter : localhost:8080 . I get the ... I have already set the classpath in my environment variables. ... The tomcat startup scripts set classpath. ... getResource not loading resource in webapp ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿