2012年2月14日火曜日

How To Make Screencaps On Msn

how to make screencaps on msn

David talking about how his Mission will effect his music « David Archuleta Vietnam

XIN MSN interviews David while he's in Singapore for Star World American Idol Party

Click the screencap below to watch the interview: David Archuleta talks Mormon Mission and his first lead role in a drama series.

David Archuleta may only be 21-years-old but there is no question the young star is wise beyond his years.

In just a couple of months, he will vacate the limelight to go on a two-year Mormon mission in an undisclosed country – an undertaking he was motivated to pursue after seeing how lives have changed for his friends who embarked on it.

"Reading some of the news of my friends who have been on missions, they've really matured in their spirituality. And their understanding for life changed, just by giving everything up to help other people. I really admired them and I want to make that same sacrifice for a good cause," David, who is currently in town to perform at a private showcase tonight, told xinmsn in an interview yesterday.


As determined as he seems, the decision didn't come easy for David. He said, "It's hard…thinking if it's worth it to give up everything that I've worked so hard for in my music and having to leave my family."

It has only been three-and-a-half years since the Utah native, who shot to fame after coming in second place on the seventh season of American Idol, started his thriving music career, but he maintains that he is not bidding farewell to fans nor is he quitting singing for good. In fact, the considerate singer even made plans to continue the connection with his fans in absentia.

"I'm not giving up [on music]," he said. "Before I leave, I'm going to try to record as much as I can so that even though I'm gone, I'm going to be releasing songs for my fans. I don't want to leave them with nothing…I'm going to miss them."

So isn't he worried that the hiatus will affect his career?

"I think it will affect my career but it will affect it in a good way," he said. "I'll be able to grow in my own way and gain new experiences, and it will inspire me emotionally in my [future] music."


Decked in blue T-shirt, grey pants and a red cardigan, one can't help but notice the hint of weariness in his eyes and tone as he spoke with xinmsn. Somehow, the chipper demeanour that we saw back in 2010 when David was in Singapore to promote his album, The Other Side of Down, was distinctly missing.

"Oh, I'm just a little behind of my sleep but I'm still fine. It's the lack of sleep from filming, promotions and performances in the last weeks before I came here," he assured good-naturedly.

Aside from preparing for his call to become a full-time missionary, the singer had also recently taken a stab at acting and just wrapped up three weeks of filming for a television mini-series in the Philippines. Prior to this, the singer-songwriter has had two cameos playing himself in US TV shows like Hannah Montana and iCarly.

The Pinoy TV drama Nandito Ako sees the baby-faced star taking on the lead role of "Josh Bradley", a Caucasian-Filipino, who got separated from his mother at a young age in a fire, then grows up to be a successful singer and falls in love with two girls.


Speaking on his first acting gig in a drama series, David who is of Hispanic descent – which he candidly attributes to for landing the Pinoy role – is evidently excited amid the initial apprehension.

"At first I was very hesitant coz I'm not an actor. I don't know if it'll be weird doing a Filipino soap opera but it turned out really great, it was a fun experience," he said.

Acting lessons were set up for the first time actor and David takes comfort that the character "is very similar to the kind of person I am" and that he is not required to speak much Tagalog for the series.

"Most of my lines are in English so it wasn't a problem. And I'm just playing myself so that was easy," he shared. "There are definitely certain scenes where I have to be someone else that I wasn't used to but it was a good challenge for me."

It seems like the singer-songwriter has caught the acting bug as he went on waxing lyrical about the joy he felt while filming.

"I'd really love to do it again! I felt like I was really able to open up and that's what I love about acting. It's very emotional very expressive. It can be really real if you let it be real."

Source.

Advertisement



These are our most popular posts: how to make screencaps on msn

Criminal Minds Round Table: Chat Transcript with Criminal Minds ...

RD We know, at this point, where were headed for the finale so we have kind of put tentpoles in different writers episodes to make sure we address the important bits before the end. RD All of the storylines of season seven sort of coalesce (sp) ... read more

easiest way to record incoming webcam feed - trickery.net

XIN MSN interviews David while hes in Singapore for Star World American Idol Party. Click the screencap below to watch the interview: David Archuleta talks Mormon Mission and his first lead role in a drama series. David Archuleta ... In just a couple of months, he will vacate the limelight to go on a two-year Mormon mission in an undisclosed country – an undertaking he was motivated to pursue after seeing how lives have changed for his friends who embarked on it. read more

David talking about how his Mission will effect his music « David ...

FROM EXECUTIVE PRODUCER RICKI LAKE AND FROM DIRECTOR ABBY EPSTEIN. MORE BUSINESS OF BEING BORN. Get Exclusive Updates and a FREE Sneak Peek at More Business of Being Born: Special Deliveries. Thank you for ... read more

MSN ENTERTAINMENT: Interview with Thomas Gibson - Paget ...

Thomas Gibsons roles as Dr. Daniel Nyland on Chicago Hope, conservative attorney Greg Montgomery on Dharma Greg and FBI supervisory agent Aaron Hotchner on Criminal Minds (for the past seven years) have kept him in front of ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿